Episode 2: CQRS Building Blocks
In this episode we discuss the various concepts and patterns that surround CQRS as an architecture and how each of these patterns can elegantly solve a number of business and technical problems.
Please post your comments below. All feedback would be appreciated!
MP3 Download: Distributed Podcast, Episode 2
- CQRS Info and CQRS Starting Point
- What is Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
- Retry Policy and Circuit Breaker
- Domain Driven Design by Eric Evans (DDD)
- Event Driven Architecture (EDA)
- Rules Engine
- Task-Based UI: Microsoft Inductive UI
- Event Sourcing defined by Martin Fowler and explained by Greg Young
- Event Storage Architecture Overview by Jonathan Oliver
- CQRS Google Group